An essential starting brush for any dog's oral health-care regime, the finger brush is easy to use and acclimates you and your pet to dental care. The brush is also dishwasher-safe.
- Removes plaque
- Reduces the risk of gum diseases like gingivitis
- Helps prevent bad breath (halitosis)
- Daily brushing has been proven to add 3-5 years to your dog's life
How to Use
- Pick a convenient time during the day when you and your dog will be relaxed
- Let your pet taste a small amount of the toothpaste
- DO NOT USE HUMAN TOOTHPASTE AS IT FOAMS AND MAY CAUSE DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS. HUMAN TOOTHPASTE MAY ALSO CONTAIN XYLITOL WHICH IS TOXIC TO ANIMALS.
- Once your pet accepts the toothpaste, apply it with the appropriate toothbrush or finger brush using slow, circular strokes along the teeth and gum line
- Brush only a few teeth at first, then gradually work up to brushing the entire mouth during a session
- Stop each session before your pet begins to fuss, then lavish praise for a job well done
I've decided to get my puppy in a tooth brushing routine and this finger brush has been the best way to start.
Write a review for this product:
to rate this product and write a review. If you'd prefer, use our contact form
to tell us what you think.