Your pet will be thanking you for their new dental health after getting their teeth brushed with this CET Pet Toothpaste. The enzymatic toothpaste acts quickly to help rid your pet's mouth of bacteria. When we eliminate bacteria in the mouth we can begin to eliminate periodontal disease in our pets. And, of course, the toothpaste is low-foam so that it can be safely swallowed by your pet.
- Available in beef, poultry and vanilla mint flavors
- Removes plaque
- Reduces the risk of gum diseases like gingivitis
- Helps prevent bad breath (halitosis)
How to Use:
- Pick a convenient time during the day when you and your pet will be relaxed
- Let your pet taste a small amount of the toothpaste.
*DO NOT USE HUMAN TOOTHPASTE AS IT FOAMS AND MAY CAUSE DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS. HUMAN TOOTHPASTE MAY CONTAIN ZYLETOL WHICH IS TOXIC TO ANIMALS.
- Once your pet accepts the toothpaste, apply it with the appropriate toothbrush or finger brush using slow, circular strokes along the teeth and gum line
- Brush only a few teeth at first, then gradually work up to brushing the entire mouth during a session
- Stop each session before your pet begins to fuss, then lavish praise for a job well done
There are no published reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review...
Write a review for this product:
to rate this product and write a review. If you'd prefer, use our contact form
to tell us what you think.