The petite brush can be used with the tiniest of dogs and even our feline friends. Plus, the small brush size improves access to hard-to-reach back teeth of medium-size and larger pets.The brush is also dishwasher-safe.
- Removes plaque
- Reduces the risk of gum diseases like gingivitis
- Helps prevent bad breath (halitosis)Daily brushing has been proven to add 3-5 years to your dog's life
How to Use
- Pick a convenient time during the day when you and your dog will be relaxed
- Let your pet taste a small amount of the toothpaste
- DO NOT USE HUMAN TOOTHPASTE AS IT FOAMS AND MAY CAUSE DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS. HUMAN TOOTHPASTE MAY ALSO CONTAIN XYLITOL WHICH IS TOXIC TO ANIMALS.
- Once your dog accepts the toothpaste, apply it with the appropriate toothbrush or finger brush using slow, circular strokes along the teeth and gum line
- Brush only a few teeth at first, then gradually work up to brushing the entire mouth during a session
- Stop each session before your dog begins to fuss, then lavish praise for a job well done
At first this was not so easy, then I just let my dog lick the toothpaste off the brush and slowly started brushing while she was licking. Now we pretend it is a treat and she loves it. I brush her teeth a couple of times a week, though I know I should do more.
After a lot of patience and praise my dog has gotten used to the toothbrush and now I brush his teeth daily.
Write a review for this product:
to rate this product and write a review. If you'd prefer, use our contact form
to tell us what you think.